- varied work within an interdisciplinary team
- extensive training opportunities
- independent work and cooperation with industrial partners
- pleasant working atmosphere in the university environment (in the heart of the JKU campus)
- work in a research institution with a high level of national and international recognition
- broad network with international contacts to science and economy
- excellent technical infrastructure with top-equipped laboratories
- possibility to attend conferences at home and abroad
We support an active strengthening of the proportion of women in research and therefore encourage women to apply!
You can obtain information on our current job offers under the Current Vacancies section. We also offer you the opportunity to write your diploma / PhD thesis within our company and information for this can be found in the Diploma / PhD students section.
For further information please contact Ms. Jessica Orel, Tel.: +43 (732) 2468-4600, e-mail: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!