- varied work
- extensive training opportunities
- independent work and cooperation with industrial partners
- pleasant working atmosphere in the university environment
- work in a research institution with a high level of national and international recognition
- development opportunities
We support an active strengthening of the proportion of women in research and therefore encourages women to apply!
You can obtain information on our current job offers under the Current Vacancies section. We also offer you the opportunity to write your diploma / PhD thesis within our company and information for this can be found in the Diploma / PhD students section.
For further information please contact Ms. Jessica Habichler, Tel.: +43 (732) 2468-4600, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!