- RECENDT plays an outstanding role as prime contact for questions regarding non-destructive testing. Our focus is on the application of our scientific knowledge. Through this, RECENDT contributes to economic growth, sustainability and employment.
- RECENDT makes existing know-how usable for clients and partners. For this reason, we are always looking for competent partners, to implement the developed technologies into marketable products.
- RECENDT cultivates a good and loyal network within the UAR-group as well as with national and international university and non-university research institutions. Thus, we want to raise the excellence of our work continuously.
- RECENDT offers a creative and interdisciplinary environment for scientists and technicians. The research fields are not competing but complementing and benefit from each other.
- RECENDT is aware, that the company’s goals can only be achieved through the high professional, entrepreneurial and social skills of their employees.
- RECENDT ensures occupational safety and attractive working environment. The employees are cooperative and create a positive working climate. The executives lead person- and solution-oriented and ensure transparency in decision-making processes. They delegate responsibly and give room for creative and self-dependent work.
- RECENDT supports the equal treatment of all employees regardless of their ethnicity, religion, belief, disabilities, age, sex or sexual orientation.
- RECENDT supports the compatibility of family and job.
- RECENDT promotes technical and personal development and supports the education of young scientists. Employees of RECENDT teach at universities and spread knowledge to the broad public.