- Project Title: Highest quality - through new non-destructive material characterisation for process-integrated quality control
- Acronym: HIQUAMP
- Duration: 48 Month (Start 01.01.2022)
- Funding: FTI Struktur Land OÖ FTI
Highest quality - through new non-destructive material characterisation for process-integrated quality control
Conduct research in the areas of infrared process measurement technology, laser ultrasound and photoacoustics, optical coherence tomography, and terahertz technology for nondestructive characterization and inline process and quality control.
Two research questions are addressed:
1. How can optical (including infrared and terahertz radiation) and acoustic (including ultrasound) sensing be used to obtain even more information about products, workpieces, materials, or production processes in a nondestructive manner? The question of information acquisition includes signal processing in addition to the actual measurement technology.
2. How are the process parameters to be adjusted based on the information acquired by the sensor technology in order to ensure optimum process control of production?