The potential of laser ultrasound for sustainability in metal production and processing
Dr. Edgar Scherleitner
Area Manager Acoustics, RECENDT
Talk will be held in English – or potentially in German if only German speaking listeners are participating!
Webinar will be offered as ZOOM-session – please register to receive login-data in due time!
Login from 12:00 on, talk 12:15 – 12:45 + Q&A and open discussion…
The metal producing and processing industry has significant energy consumptions and greenhouse gas emissions throughout its process chain.
Laser ultrasound as non-destructive technology can be applied in a wide range starting from metallurgical characterization during the metal design to inline tests in individual process steps to defect detection in semi-finished products.
This presentation will give an excerpt of respective application possibilities of laser ultrasound.
Recording of the talk:
- 2023_03_01-NDT4Industry-Scherleitner-LUS_for_Sustainability.pdf (3.3 MiB)
- TechOffer: NDT & Sensing for special (hot, cold, dangerous,...) samples (275.5 KiB)
- TechOffer: non-destructive determination of Hardening-Depth (2.2 MiB)
- TechOffer: metal grain structure characterization (4.1 MiB)
- RECENDT - Service-Offers (5.0 MiB)